Monday, March 31, 2008

The Bloodwire Podcast #002 (New Song)

We need your help! We have a new song included in the podcast, and we can't come up with a name. Check it out, then come back here and add a comment to let us know what you think we should call it. Also included in this episode: Shawn and I-Li talk about I-Li's new company, VICE CHOCOLATES (www.vicechocolates.com); The Blacksun Festival IV; and a few Influences are revealed: I-Li loves Mellowdrone and Shawn goes crazy for edIT.

DOWNLOAD episode #2 MP3
Subscribe: subscribe via iTunes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its so good to hear from you both. Im so glad thigs are going well. You met Assemblage huh...im SO FREAKIN JEALOUS!!! LOL. He is one of my favorite singers. his lyrics are so amazing. Im about to finish college this year and then decide where to go from there. I have a plane ticket i just might want to use to come see ya all. If you wouldnt mind my company that is...:) Never been to Cali before...might be a fun time.

?Bella? is a great enough name because it has sentimental meaning. But if your looking for a name less sentimental...how about "Forever"

Keep up the amazing work both of you. I want to hear what you have been up to. The new song is amazing. I want to hear more...:)

Your friend and fan
---Jason

Anonymous said...

How about, "Hope is Garbage"?

bloodwire said...

Jason - congrats on college! I'm glad to hear you'll be getting out and seeing the world. "Forever" is a great title!

Chris - LOL!

-Shawn

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, this isn't a stretch, but thought "fragile heart breaks" would be a good title. Another thought was "down the line". I like "bella", too, though.

BTW, found you via iTunes on search for "down tempo". Keep podcasting/blogging as long as you enjoy doing so.

Good luck!